Sunday 4 January 2015

Hello and welcome...!

Hello, and welcome to my new blog! This is something I'm new at so bare with me! 

My aim of this blog is to bring you my perspective on a number of different books. These books will range from modern fiction, great classics and biographyies, amongst many others. 

I will admit I have a kindle, I know some of you won't agree with it but they are more practical and easier to carry around when travelling on transport or going on holiday.
I do apologise to anyone who would like the kindle to die a painful death, but I will admit they are pretty cool! The books I will be reviewing could be from my kindle or a physical copy.

I have quite a range of interests when it comes to books. I like romantic stories, comedies, thrillers, however, I am not a fan of horrors or science fiction, although I am willing to try any new titles people may request or suggest

I am currently reading Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn. My boyfriend bought it for me as he had heard me say I liked the look of the film when the trailer came out. He bought me the book as I was feeling a little stressed and he knows reading is a way I de-stress and can bring myself back to normality. I am currently training to be a Primary School teacher and as you will be aware this can be a stressful time, so reading is my way of "chilling". It is my way to kick back, relax and enjoy things. 

It is one of my aims in life to have my own home library. I would love to have a library filled with a variety of books of different genres. Hopefully some rare finds and some unique books.

If there are any books you wish for me to review or read then please let me know and I will try my best to get hold of the book and read it as soon as I can, present commitments allowing.

Feel free to contact me with anything and I will get back to you.

Don't forget to set a tray with a tea pot, a milk jug, your favourite cup and saucer, a cake, stuff that book into your pocket and sneak off towards the door, you might aim for five minutes peace, when in fact you could only get three minutes and forty five seconds...

No comments:

Post a Comment