Tuesday 17 January 2017

Gorgeous books! I need them all!

I have previously mentioned that I was fortunate enough to receive some Clothbound Penguin Classic books for Christmas. They are absolutely gorgeous! I had spoken to my boyfriend a number of times about wanting some and he knows how much of a book geek I truly am! He knows that when he decides to play Fifa 17 comes on or Battlefield 1 (so glad I bought that present) then that means a book comes out and I tune out for a while!

So I was delighted to receive these beautiful books from him!



I received 
Alice in Wonderland and Through the Looking Glass by Lewis Carroll


The Woman in White by Wilkie Collins


The Jungle Book by Rudyard Kipling


They are by far one of my favourite presents I have received in a long time! They are so pretty and the covers have been designed in such a way that they are unique and individual to each book. Whoever was the designer for these titles, then I applaud you!

The books are currently residing on my bookshelf, they are definitely the prettiest thing on said bookshelf, and they will be the next thing on my to read list. I have not heard of The Woman in Black so I am curious to read this Penguin Classic.

There is a variety of all different Clothbound Penguin Classics which can be bought at a very reasonable price from Waterstones! I think these may be on my wish lists from now on. Although, Twenty Thousand Leagues Under the Sea by Jules Verne may be bottom of the list (irrational fear of jellyfish).

No comments:

Post a Comment